Dr. Matthew Yongwon Suh MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology1425 Madison Ave Suite 4-60 New York NY, 10029
Dr. Suh is a Harvard graduate and completed his postgraduate surgical residency training at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston. He completed a transplant surgery and hepatobiliary surgery ...
Dr. Matthew Yongwon Suh MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
Morristown, NJ 07960Get Direction
NEWTON, NJ 07860Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Yongwon Suh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Suh
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- Dr. Valerie Brutus M.D.1167 NOSTRAND AVE BROOKLYN NY 11225
- Dr. Ogori N. Kalu MD268 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Newark New Jersey 07102
- Dr. Leah S. Gendler M.D.100 MADISON AVE # 152 MORRISTOWN NJ 07960
- Dr. Maura Reinblatt MD12 GREENRIDGE AVE WHITE PLAINS NY 10605
- Dr. Fadi F. Attiyeh M.D.425 W 59th St New York NY 10019
- Dr. Elliot Newman M.D.530 1st Ave New York NY 10016