Dr. Kristina T. Cicoria M.D.
Dermatologist1050 Las Tablas Rd Suite 2 Templeton CA, 93465
Dr. Kristina Cicoria is a dermatologist practicing in Templeton, CA. Dr. Cicoria specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Cicoria diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ohsu Hospitals and Clinics
Dr. Kristina T. Cicoria M.D.'s Practice location
Templeton, CA 93465Get Direction
Dr. Kristina T. Cicoria M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cicoria
- How to Prevent Varicose Veins
Although spider veins and varicose veins do not seem to bother the majority, they can lead to pain and can result in skin ulcers in severe cases. Although you cannot keep varicose veins away totally, there are certain things you can practice to lower the risk of developing them. Factors That...
- Is Candidiasis of the Skin Contagious?
What is candidiasis of the skin?There are various types of bacteria and fungi that thrive on the skin. Strangely, these bacteria and fungi are a part of the natural environment and many of them help the body carry out normal functions. However, some of these bacteria and fungi can negatively react...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Can My Diet Influence Eczema Flare-Ups?
There are a number of triggers that can cause eczema flare-ups. Most patients will identify these on their own and possibly take steps to avoid them. However, whether diet can cause eczema flare-ups is still a bone of contention.For a long time, it had been held as an unprofessional myth or...
- Scabies: 10 Natural Home Remedies for Scabies That Work Fast
IntroductionContinuous itching may lead to rashes on the skin, as well as blisters. These are symptoms that point toward the possibility of scabies. It is a contagious skin disorder that is known to be caused by an infestation of the itch mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. It is estimated that there are...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Dr. Christine Denise Kilcline M.D.2290 Sacramento St Vallejo CA 94590
- Dr. Bradley S. Kurgis D.O.1320 Las Tablas Rd Templeton CA 93465
- Dr. James Lee Longabaugh MD12990 Pacific St San Luis Obispo CA 93401
- Dr. Joseph Vincent Lillis M.D.15 Santa Rosa St San Luis Obispo CA 93405
- Dr. John Barry Siebenlist M.D.1551 Bishop St San Luis Obispo CA 93401
- Dr. Michael P Heffernan MDOne Elizabeth Place Dayton OH 45408