Dr. Bailey Rabideau is a speech language pathologist practicing in PLATTSBURGH, NY. Dr. Rabideau specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Rabideau evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Rabideau helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Bailey Rabideau's Practice location
PLATTSBURGH, NY 12903Get Direction
Ms. Bailey Rabideau's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Ms. Beth Ann Dumas M.A., CCC-SLP226 RUGAR ST APT 2 PLATTSBURGH NY 12901
- Paul Pagnucco50 CAROLINE ST BURLINGTON VT 05401
- Emily Diduro19 ROBINSON RD CLINTON NY 13323
- Ashley Fitzgerald137 LINCOLN AVE SAINT ALBANS VT 05478
- Ashli Nicole Cromp M.A., SLP-CF427 MARGARET ST PLATTSBURGH NY 12901
- Mrs. Lakshmi Joshi Boyle M.S., CCC-SLP790 COLLEGE PKWY COLCHESTER VT 05446