Dr. Karin Rardin is an optometrist practicing in Fremont, CA. Dr. Rardin specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Rardin performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Karin Woo Rardin OD's Practice location
Karin Woo Rardin OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Dr. Corwin W Li O.D.2174 Shattuck Ave Berkeley CA 94704
- Mr. Adam L Hickenbotham OD420 Estudillo Ave San Leandro CA 94577
- Dr. Lisa Y Shiroishi O.D.240 Meridian Ave San Jose CA 95126
- Dr. Kenneth H Ballentine O.D.5275 Prospect Rd San Jose CA 95129
- Dr. Jeanette Lee O.D.2555 N 1st St San Jose CA 95131
- Dr. Michael Thomas Bommarito O.D.710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051