Dr. Susan I Griffith DO
Orthopaedic Surgeon103 Progress Dr Suite 300 Doylestown PA, 18901
Dr. Susan Griffith is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Doylestown, PA. Dr. Griffith specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Griffith tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1998
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- DO MemberAmerican Osteopathic Association
- St. Christopher's Hospital for ChildrenShriner's Hospital for Children
Dr. Susan I Griffith DO's Practice location
Doylestown, PA 18901Get Direction
DOYLESTOWN, PA 18901Get Direction
Dr. Susan I Griffith DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Griffith
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Dr. Richard E. Grant MD5501 Old York Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19141
- Dr. Asif M. Ilyas M.D.925 Chestnut Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Dr. Eric A. Williams MD5501 Old York Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19141
- Dr. Julia R. Pring MDUnm Hospital Orthopaedic Surgery Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Glen Ross M.D.240 Central Park South New York NY 10019
- Dr. Matthew Lee Ramsey MD925 Chestnut Street Philadelphia PA 19107