Dr. James Wagner is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Cayey, PR. Dr. Wagner specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Wagner can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Wagner can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Pulmonary leukostasis and the inhibition of airway neutrophil recruitment are early events in the endotoxemic rat.
- Enhancement of nasal inflammatory and epithelial responses after ozone and
- Non-allergic models of mucous cell metaplasia and mucus hypersecretion in rat nasal and pulmonary airways.
- Ozone exposure enhances endotoxin-induced mucous cell metaplasia in rat pulmonary airways.
- World Trade Center fine particulate matter causes respiratory tract hyperresponsiveness in mice.
- Keratinocytes and veterinary dermatology: a century of refined culture.
- Effects of concentrated fine ambient particles on rat plasma levels of asymmetric
- Epithelial and inflammatory responses in the airways of laboratory rats coexposed to ozone and biogenic substances: enhancement of toxicant-induced airway injury.
- The nose revisited: a brief review of the comparative structure, function, and toxicologic pathology of the nasal epithelium.
- Activation of the stress axis and neurochemical alterations in specific brain areas by concentrated ambient particle exposure with concomitant allergic airway disease.
- Characterization of urban atmospheres during inhalation exposure studies in Detroit and Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Rodent models of allergic rhinitis: relevance to human pathophysiology.
- Ozone enhancement of lower airway allergic inflammation is prevented by gamma-tocopherol.
- Gamma-tocopherol attenuates ozone-induced exacerbation of allergic rhinosinusitis in rats.
- Acute exposure to ozone exacerbates acetaminophen-induced liver injury in mice.
Dr. James George Wagner M.D.'s Practice location
Cayey, PR 00736Get Direction
Dr. James George Wagner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Dehydration During Pregnancy: What Are the Symptoms?
Pregnant women should be on the lookout for dehydration. When your body loses water more than what you are consuming, dehydration happens. It is crucial for women who are pregnant to remain properly hydrated.You will require more water if you are pregnant because water is very crucial for the growth...
- Tips to Reduce the Symptoms of PMS
Many women have premenstrual syndrome (PMS) up to 15 days before the beginning of their monthly periods. Approximately 8% to 12% of women complain of these common symptoms that are often considered to be normal in their lifetime. This condition includes a number of physical and emotional...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Menstrual Cramps?
The dull, throbbing, or sharp pain felt in the lower abdomen before and during menstrual periods is known as menstrual cramps, or dysmenorrhea. The pain may range in severity and continue for two to three days. Although all women are not affected by period pains, it may affect normal activities in...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a condition that is characterized by the inflammation of the vagina. It usually occurs as a result of fungal infection. Normally, a woman with vaginitis experiences vaginal itchiness, irritation, and sometimes pain. Mostly, the vulva is irritated or becomes infected. The condition is...
- How to Prevent Flare-Ups of Genital Warts?
Introduction to Genital WartsGenital Warts or venereal warts are caused by HPV (human papilloma virus). When this virus infects a person, warts start appearing on the genitals. While some warts are asymptotic and people may not even realize that they are having it, some appear on the genital areas...
- Dr. Camil I. Marrero M.D.140 Southwest 84th Avenue Plantation Florida 33324
- Ivan Jose Cortes RexachHospital Doctor Center Bayamon Puerto Rico 00926
- Lianette PerezHIMA Plaza 1 Caguas Puerto Rico 00727
- Dr. Wilfredo Lopez M.D.65th Infantry Ave. Carolina PR 00984
- Dr. Eugenio Quinones M.D.1312 Manatee Ave E Bradenton FL 34208
- Dr. Amaury Jose Llorens M.D.Edificio Dr. Arturo Cadilla Bayamon PR 00961