Dr. Kenneth Berger is a urologist practicing in Puyallup, WA. Dr. Berger specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine MD
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Dr. Kenneth Alan Berger MD's Practice location
Puyallup, WA 98372Get Direction
PASCO, WA 99301Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Alan Berger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berger
- Blood in Urine: What is a Urine Test?
When you pee and see a stream of rusty red urine, the sight fills you with a sense of dread. You suspect that the discoloration is due to the presence of blood. A pungent odor may fuel the anxiety. The only way to confirm suspicions is through a urinalysis recommended by a primary caregiver. A...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years old. It is, therefore, important that you should always be on alert in case any symptoms begin to show. This prompts a visit to the doctor within the quickest possible time.Deciding on whether or not to be screened...
- What is Bladder Cancer: Get the Facts
What is Bladder Cancer?: Get the FactsBladder cancer is a condition caused by Bladder abnormal tissue/cell growth also known as tumor. As its name suggests, Bladder Cancer occurs as a result of abnormal growth of cells lining the Bladder. The tumor spreads into the adjacent muscles and other cells...
- How Are Imaging Tests Used For Bloody Urine?
The external physical examination is over, and a detailed medical history has been discussed with the doctor. The next step - urinalysis of the latest urine sample - indicates more than three red blood cells occupying the microscopic viewing arena. The dipstick test shows the presence of blood in...
- Are There Effective Treatments For Genital Herpes?
While there is no cure for genital herpes, there are several treatments that may be effective in providing relief for symptoms. Treatment is not only aimed at relieving symptoms but also helps to reduce the frequency of outbreaks. Certain treatments may even reduce the chances of transmitting...
- Is Lower Back Pain a Sign of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer affects the male sex organs called the testes, two oval shaped gonads located just beneath the penis, which are primarily responsible for producing male sex cells called sperm, as well as the male sex hormone called testosterone. Cancer mainly affects the germ cells, which in...
- Dr. Thomas L Poulton M.D.314 Martin Luther King Jr Way Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Andrew Charles Peterson MDMadigan Army Medical Center Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Christopher J Harris M.D.209 Martin Luther King Jr Way Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Christopher S. Arroyo M.D.6401 Kimball Dr Gig Harbor WA 98335
- Dr. Timothy Brand MD2833 Babcock Rd San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. William Matthew Dean M.D.314 Martin Luther King Jr Way Tacoma WA 98405