Dr. Steven Stovitz MD
Family Practitioner2615 East Franklin Avenue Ufp-Smiley's Clinic Minneapolis MN, 55406
Dr. Steven Stovitz is a family practitioner practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Stovitz specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Stovitz possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1993
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Sports Medicine
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Mpls. St. Paul Magazine Top Doctor 2012-2014
- U.S. News & World Report 2012 Top Doctor 2012
- Mpls. St. Paul Magazine Top Doctor - (2012, 2013, 2014) 2012
- Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors 2012
- Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Sports Medicine-Family Practice; Greater Lawrence Fam Hlth, Family Medicine; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Family Medicine
- Hennepin County Medical Center (Primary Care Sports Medicine)
Dr. Steven Stovitz MD's Practice location
Dr. Steven Stovitz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stovitz
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Is Candidiasis of the Skin Contagious?
What is candidiasis of the skin?There are various types of bacteria and fungi that thrive on the skin. Strangely, these bacteria and fungi are a part of the natural environment and many of them help the body carry out normal functions. However, some of these bacteria and fungi can negatively react...
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- Dr. Albert Yeo M.D.14101 FAIRVIEW DR STE 300 BURNSVILLE MN 55337
- Dr. Yohannes Gebre M.D.1821 University Ave W Saint Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Christine Marie Athmann MD1414 Maryland Ave E Saint Paul MN 55106
- Dr. Yong-yi Pan MD640 JACKSON ST SAINT PAUL MN 55101
- Dr. Sumner Todd Mcallister MD14655 Galaxie Ave Saint Paul MN 55124
- Mr. Andrew D Maas MD17305 Cedar Avenue Lakeville MN 55044