Dr. James D Mcmahan MD
Plastic Surgeon4845 Knightsbridge Blvd Suite 230 Columbus OH, 43214
Dr. James McMahan, MD is one of the most highly ranked doctors in the United States. He specializes in plastic and reconstructive surgery and plastic surgery and currently practices medicine at Columbus, ...
Education and Training
Oregon Health And Science University School of Medicine,Portland, Or, United States 1983
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine 1984
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Skin Cancer
- Mt Sinai Med Center 1984
- Ohio State University Hospital Program
Dr. James D Mcmahan MD's Practice location
Dr. James D Mcmahan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcmahan
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- How to Recover After Plastic Surgery
Introduction to RecoveryRecovering from plastic surgery is not a simple task, and one is urged to ensure that they take care of their bodies, especially the area that underwent the procedure. Though plastic surgery procedures are usually simple in nature, it is paramount that you don’t take the...
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- Dr. Robert T. Heck MD4971 Arlington Centre Blvd Columbus Ohio 43220
- Dr. Brian K Dorner MD6425 Post Rd Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. James H. Boehmler M.D.915 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43212
- Dr. Bivik R Shah MD6499 E Broad St Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Timothy Treece MD4971 Arlington Centre Blvd Columbus OH 43220
- Mr. Mark C Preston MD765 North Hamilton Rd Columbus OH 43230