Dr. Richard B Mayer DO
Family Practitioner1 S Creek Dr Suite 102 Monticello KY, 42633
Dr. Richard Mayer is a family practitioner practicing in Monticello, KY. Dr. Mayer specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Mayer possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine 1975
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Age-related distribution of basal serum AMH level in women of reproductive age and a presumably healthy cohort.
- Group culture of human zygotes is superior to individual culture in terms of blastulation, implantation and life birth.
- Easy sperm processing technique allowing exclusive accumulation and later usage of DNA-strandbreak-free spermatozoa.
- Pharmacological stimulation of sperm motility in frozen and thawed testicular sperm using the dimethylxanthine theophylline.
- Ectopic pregnancies with unusual location and an angular pregnancy: Report of eight cases.
- Planar embryos have poor prognosis in terms of blastocyst formation and implantation.
- Developmental capacity and pregnancy rate of tetrahedral- versus non-tetrahedral-shaped 4-cell stage human embryos.
- Influence of intracervical and intravaginal seminal plasma on the endometrium in assisted reproduction: a double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized study.
- Treatment with Ca2+ ionophore improves embryo development and outcome in cases with previous developmental problems: a prospective multicenter study.
- Viability of cumulus cells is associated with basal AMH levels in assisted reproduction.
- Healthy twin live-birth after ionophore treatment in a case of theophylline-resistant Kartagener syndrome.
- Quantitative and qualitative trophectoderm grading allows for prediction of live birth and gender.
- Oocyte competence in in vitro fertilization and intracytoplasmic sperm injection patients suffering from endometriosis and its possible association with subsequent treatment outcome: a matched case-control study.
- Morphokinetics of vitrified and warmed blastocysts predicts implantation potential.
- Time-lapse imaging provides further evidence that planar arrangement of blastomeres is highly abnormal.
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Richard B Mayer DO's Practice location
Monticello, KY 42633Get Direction
Dr. Richard B Mayer DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mayer
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- What Is Visceral Fat?
You probably want to lose visceral fat for improved health. Visceral fat is the fat located deep inside the abdomen. It has several components, which include fat in the intestines (mesenteric fat), around the kidneys (intrarenal fat), and some bits of fat near the uterus or testes. Unlike other...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Zinc Deficiency
What is zinc?Zinc is a mineral that plays an important role in many different chemical reactions in your body. The human body uses this mineral to fight off infections, maintain acid-base balance, promote growth and development, boost antioxidant activity, and regulate gene expression, among...
- Dr. Tammy L Brown MD606 Burkesville Rd Albany KY 42602
- Dr. Stephanie Southard D.O.166 HOSPITAL ST MONTICELLO KY 42633
- Dr. William C Powell MD106 N Cross St Albany KY 42602
- Dr. Ronald M Mcfarland MD1 S Creek Dr Monticello KY 42633
- Dr. Shawna M. Sexton D.O.166 Hospital St Monticello KY 42633
- Dr. Cory M Ryan MD166 Hospital St Monticello KY 42633