Dr. Vishal Sekhri MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease702 23rd Ave Se Puyallup WA, 98372
Dr. Vishal Sekhri practices Pulmonology in Puyallup, WA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Sekhri manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore University MBBS
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Sleep Apnea
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Vishal Sekhri MD's Practice location
Puyallup, WA 98372Get Direction
Mankato, MN 56001Get Direction
Puyallup, WA 98372Get Direction
- Home Remedies for Pleurisy
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two membranes that line your lungs. Both your lungs are lined by a thin membrane called the pleura. One layer is lining your lungs and the other is lining the inside of your chest wall. Between these two membranes is a small cavity known as the pleural cavity. It...
- Allergic Bronchitis
What is allergic bronchitis?Bronchitis is an inflammation of the inner lining of the bronchial tubes usually due to a viral infection of the upper respiratory tract. Bronchitis itself can be acute when the signs and symptoms last no longer than 10 days, and chronic when the signs and symptoms tend...
- Bodybuilder with Cystic Fibrosis Holds Weightlifting Fundraising Event
Jarek Larivee was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis when he was born, but he doesn't let that get in the way of his passion - bodybuilding. Now, he's combining his passion with his diagnosis to raise money for others going through the same thing.Jarek's recent event raised just shy of $1500, and he...
- 14-Year-Old with Cystic Fibrosis Doesn’t Say ‘Why Me’, Says ‘Why Not Me’?
Because cystic fibrosis affects nearly the entire body, all too many people with this genetic disorder think about their symptoms and outlook then fall into a pit of despair. Not everyone. And certainly not Mae Johnson, a 14 year old girl from Adelaide, Australia.In fact, this enterprising teenager...
- Bronchitis: Causes, Risk Factors, and Symptoms
Acute bronchitis is mainly caused by a viral infection, whereas cigarette smoking is the most common cause of chronic bronchitis.Causes of acute bronchitisAcute bronchitis can be caused viral and bacterial organisms. Out of all, the most common viruses responsible for acute bronchitis include...
- The Top 3 Myths About the Development of COPD
Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) suffer from breathlessness. It is an illness that affects our lungs by simply inhibiting its normal functions. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is a progressive lung disease that has signs and symptoms of chronic bronchitis, which...
- Dr. Clifton Ty Baylor MD1708 YAKIMA AVE STE 300 TACOMA WA 98405
- Dr. Richard J Wall MD4033 Talbot Rd S Renton WA 98055
- Dr. Navdeep S Rai MD1708 Yakima Ave Ste 300 Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Stefanie Nunez MD4033 Talbot Rd S Renton WA 98055
- Dr. Lindy S Klaff M.D.4033 Talbot Rd S Renton WA 98055
- Dr. David A Angulo-zereceda M.D.1450 5th St SE Ste 3600 Puyallup WA 98372