Dr. Amir Javid is an optometrist practicing in Santa Fe, NM. Dr. Javid specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Javid performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Amir Javid O.D.'s Practice location
Santa Fe, NM 87505Get Direction
Dr. Amir Javid O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Dr. Jeremy Botwin O.D.444 Saint Michaels Dr Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Sameul A Berne OD, FCOVD227 E Palace Ave Santa Fe NM 87501
- Dr. David Richard Vise OD5150 Journal Center Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Jonathan Daniel Botwin O.D.444 Saint Michaels Dr Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Shinichi Sean Hamashige OD9 Calle Medico Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Stephen Francis Carver O.D.2008 Saint Michaels Dr Santa Fe NM 87505