Dr. Indranil Kushare is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in WASHINGTON, DC. Dr. Kushare specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Kushare tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Kushare treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Indranil Kushare's Practice location
WASHINGTON, DC 20010Get Direction
Indranil Kushare's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular Dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder which stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- Dr. Laura Tosi MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Candice P. Holden MD8501 Arlington Boulevard Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Henning D.O.8501 Arlington Boulevard Fairfax VA 22031
- Eleanor Fridkin Preta PA111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. John Fletcher Lovejoy iii M.D.111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. L. kaleb Friend MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010