Dr. Tina M. Hawley M.D.
Family Practitioner209 M.L.K. Jr Way Tacoma WA, 98405
Dr. Tina Hawley is a family practitioner practicing in Auburn, Washington. Dr. Hawley specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hawley possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and treating disease. Family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Seattle Pacific University B.S. 1992
VMC Family Medicine Residency Family Medicine Residency 2002
University of Washington School of Medicine 1998
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Medical Director Pacific Medical Centers 2007 - 2011
- Associate Medical Director Kaiser Medical Center, Federal Way, WA 2017 - 2021
- Quality Champion Kaiser Medical Center, Federal Way, WA 2016 - 2019
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Washington Academy of Family Physicians
Dr. Tina M. Hawley M.D.'s Practice location
Tacoma, WA 98405Get Direction
Dr. Tina M. Hawley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hawley
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Dr. Amanda Sue Cuda M.D.9040 Reid Street Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Srinivasa Rao Meka M.D16515 Meridian E Puyallup WA 98375
- Linda L Pelland A.R.N.P.144 169th St S Spanaway WA 98387
- Dr. Darren M Chotiner M.D.1123 Pacific Ave Tacoma WA 98402
- Dr. Edward A Pullen MD3908 10TH ST SE PUYALLUP WA 98374
- Dr. Jonathan Keith Borchers MD1708 East 44th Street Tacoma WA 98404