Dr. Tina M. Hawley M.D.
Family Practitioner209 M.L.K. Jr Way Tacoma WA, 98405
Dr. Tina Hawley is a family practitioner practicing in Auburn, Washington. Dr. Hawley specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hawley possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and treating disease. Family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Seattle Pacific University B.S. 1992
VMC Family Medicine Residency Family Medicine Residency 2002
University of Washington School of Medicine 1998
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Medical Director Pacific Medical Centers 2007 - 2011
- Associate Medical Director Kaiser Medical Center, Federal Way, WA 2017 - 2021
- Quality Champion Kaiser Medical Center, Federal Way, WA 2016 - 2019
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Washington Academy of Family Physicians
Dr. Tina M. Hawley M.D.'s Practice location
Tacoma, WA 98405Get Direction
Dr. Tina M. Hawley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hawley
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Pins and Needles: Types, Causes, and Treatment
Feeling your hands and feet going numb is a very normal condition that most of us experience at some point or the other. It is a feeling when one cannot feel any sensation in the affected parts of the body. In most cases, numbness or the feeling called ‘pins and needles’ occurs due to a...
- Michelle Happenny521 M.L.K. Jr Way Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Omma Vaidya MD521 Martin Luther King Jr Way Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Remi V Gallevo MD315 Martin Luther King Jr Way Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Clyde R Addison MD2420 S UNION AVE STE 240 TACOMA WA 98405
- Dr. Robin M Sarner MD315 Martin Luther King Jr Way Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. James C Morgan MD1708 S Yakima Ave Tacoma WA 98405