Dr. Megha Tollefson is a pediatrician practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Tollefson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Tollefson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Tollefson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Pediatric Dermatology
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- En coup de sabre morphea and Parry-Romberg syndrome: a retrospective review of 54 patients.
- Soft-tissue swelling around the proximal interphalangeal joints bilaterally: pachydermodactyly.
- Goltz syndrome in a moderately affected newborn boy.
- Incidence of psoriasis in children: a population-based study.
- Multiple eruptive pilomatricomas in a 9-year-old boy with glioblastoma.
- Early growth of infantile hemangiomas: what parents' photographs tell us.
- Acquired epidermodysplasia verruciformis in a child with the human immunodeficiency virus.
- Updates on morphea: role of vascular injury and advances in treatment.
- Diagnosis and management of psoriasis in children.
- A 5-year-old with connective tissue nevi: Buschke-Ollendorff syndrome.
- Successful treatment of subungual fibromas of tuberous sclerosis with topical rapamycin.
- Pediatric subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus: report of three cases.
- CNS imaging findings associated with Parry-Romberg syndrome and en coup de sabre:
- Henoch-Schönlein purpura and systemic disease in children: retrospective study of clinical findings, histopathology and direct immunofluorescence in 34 paediatric patients.
- Umbilical and periumbilical dermatoses.
- Psoriasis, Skin Issues
- MemberMinnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
- Mayo Clinic
- Fellow - Pediatric Dermatology Fellowship: Stanford University
Dr. Megha M Tollefson M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Megha M Tollefson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Salman Kirmani MBBS200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Erin E Knoebel M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Christopher E Colby M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. William J Barbaresi M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Stephanie Rona Starr M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Valeria Cristiani MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905