Dr. Bhavesh robert J. Pandya MD, MPH
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Occupational Medicine4733 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA, 90027
Bhavesh robert Pandya is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Pandya specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Pandya participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Saint George`s University / School of Medicine 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, General Preventive Medicine; Alameda Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Bhavesh robert J. Pandya MD, MPH's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90027Get Direction
Dr. Bhavesh robert J. Pandya MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pandya
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Ezequiel Suarez MD1400 S Grand Ave Los Angeles CA 90015
- Dr. Brian Noriyuki Kutsunai M.D.604 S Glendale Ave Glendale CA 91205
- Dr. Michael Jonathan Lieber M.D.2001 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Theresa A Woehrle MD1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Jonathan Everett Rubinow MD2759 Creston Dr Los Angeles CA 90068
- Dr. Payam Ezra Kerendian DO8484 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211