Dr. Ryan Cox is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Cox specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Ryan Fisher Cox M.D.'s Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Get Direction
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49503 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ryan Fisher Cox M.D. | Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ryan Fisher Cox M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cox
- The Common Dental Issues that are Associated with Celiac Disease
When compared to general population, those who have celiac disease seems to suffer from dental issues more commonly than those who suffer from other conditions.It is said that oral health is the window to a patient's overall health, and an experienced dentist would tell patients that almost any...
- Gluten-Free Food Bank Helps Families in Need in Massachusetts
Celiac disease is a chronic condition caused in the digestive tract, it has an immunological origin characterized by a permanent intolerance to a protein called gluten which is present in cereals (wheat, oats, barley or rye). When the patient ingests foods containing gluten, the lining of the small...
- Probiotics May Not Relieve Constipation in Children
According to a new study published in the journal, Pediatrics, probiotics may not improve constipation in children more than any other dairy product that does not contain probiotics. This is different from the effect of probiotics in adults where it is supposed to give good relief from...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
Nearby Gastroenterologist (Pediatric)s
- Dr. Eugene Kofi Vortia MD 1246 Madison Ave Se Grand Rapids MI 49507
- Dr. Harold A Conrad MD 100 Michigan Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Deborah L Cloney MD 100 Michigan Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Ismaeel Hashemi MD 500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Sachin Shrikar Kunde MD, MPH 1405 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Dana Beth Steien M.D. 100 Michigan Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503