Dr. John G Nemcek MD
Internist9601 Townline Rd Minocqua WI, 54548
Dr. John Nemcek is an internist practicing in Minocqua, WI. Dr. Nemcek specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Nemcek provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1988
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Ind University Hosps Clins
- Mercy St Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Health Partners Program
Dr. John G Nemcek MD's Practice location
Dr. John G Nemcek MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nemcek
- What are Electronic Cigarettes?
First introduced in China, E-cigarettes, or electronic cigarettes, are devices that make nicotine vapors for inhaling. It is battery powered, and is a popular choice for people who do not want to inhale smoke that is in normal cigarettes. It is considered as an alternative for tobacco lovers as the...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
The vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable and persistent...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- What Causes Dry Hair?
The two most important things needed for healthy looking hair are shine and luster. The outermost layer of the hair provides ample protection to the inner layers. The presence of oil in the outer layer of the hair reflects the light making it look shiny. But when the hair is dry, the outer...
- Walk Your Way to a Healthy Life
Walking is one of the simplest forms of exercise and does not require any equipment, other than a pair of good shoes.Julia Valentour, MS, exercise physiologist and program coordinator for the American Council on Exercise, suggests that exercise doesn't have to be hard to be very effective. If a...
- Dr. Jolanta B. Mroz MD9601 Townline Rd Minocqua WI 54548
- Dr. Kevin J Laurence MD9601 Townline Rd Minocqua WI 54548
- Dr. Laura M Nelson MD240 Maple St Woodruff WI 54568
- Dr. David W Jolin MD9601 Townline Rd Minocqua WI 54548
- Dr. James K. Wiesner MD9601 Townline Rd Minocqua WI 54548
- Elvis A Peter MD9601 Townline Rd Minocqua WI 54548