Dr. Robert Joseph Breckenridge DO
Internist102 W Randolph Ave Enid OK, 73701
Dr. Robert Breckenridge is an internist practicing in Enid, OK. Dr. Breckenridge specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Breckenridge provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr- Tx Coll Osteo Med- Ft Worth Tx 1974
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Molecular recognition: models for drug design.
- Inhibition of [3H]GABA binding to postsynaptic receptors in human cerebellar synaptic membranes by carboxyl and amino derivatives of GABA.
- Muscimol and some aza analogues: molecular orbital calculations relating to their potency as GABA mimetics.
- Inhibition of neuronal GABA uptake and glial beta-alanine uptake by synthetic GABA analogues.
Dr. Robert Joseph Breckenridge DO's Practice location
Enid, OK 73701Get Direction
ENID, OK 73701Get Direction
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial cystitis, also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a chronic condition of the urinary bladder that causes extreme pain and discomfort. It mostly affects women, but may be seen in men as well. Interstitial cystitis often causes mild to severe pain in and around the pelvic area....
- Smile to Look Younger!
Want a youthful appearance? Then just smile, or so says a new study. In one recent study, people guessed that people who were smiling in photos were younger than those who had neutral or angry expressions. This is another study which adds to the evidence that facial expression has an impact on the...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Yasir Yaqub MD330 S 5th St Enid OK 73701
- Dr. Cristopher D Schultz D.O.330 E Cherokee Ave Enid OK 73701
- Dr. Brian D. Whitson M.D.620 S MADISON ST ENID OK 73701
- Dr. David James Shepherd MD721 W BROADWAY AVE STE D ENID OK 73701
- Dr. Francisco Javier Barajas de la rocha M.D.915 E Garriott Rd Enid OK 73701
- Dr. Sarah Beth Matousek MD620 S MADISON ST STE 209 ENID OK 73701