Dr. Elise Egerter Leonard MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry4212 N. 16th St. Phoenix AZ, 85016
Dr. Elise Leonard practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Leonard evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Leonard seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Dr. Elise Egerter Leonard MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85016Get Direction
Dr. Elise Egerter Leonard MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leonard
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. Nancy C. Buckner M.D.12835 N 32nd St Phoenix AZ 85032
- Dr. Roy Andrew Patchell MD500 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Richard M. Spiegel M.D.7510 E 1st St Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Steven H Friedland M.D.12835 N. 32nd St Phoenix AZ 85032
- Dr. Robert Daniel Schulte M.D.9590 E Ironwood Square Dr Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Houshang Aminian MD11020 N Tatum Blvd Phoenix AZ 85028