Dr. Dana Harms is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Buffalo, MN. Dr. Harms specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Harms tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1996
University of Minnesota Medical School 1996
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Trigger Finger
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Ganglion Cyst
- Tennis Elbow
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Orthopedic Surgery
- University Of Mn Med School
- University of Minnesota Program
Dr. Dana Jon Harms M.D.'s Practice location
Buffalo, MN 55313Get Direction
Little Falls, MN 56345Get Direction
Delray Beach, FL 33445Get Direction
Dr. Dana Jon Harms M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harms
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials.When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Dr. Jeffrey H.j. Nipper MD9055 Springbrook Dr Nw Minneapolis MN 55433
- Dr. Guy J. alexander Rudin M.D.290 Main St Nw Elk River MN 55330
- Dr. Daniel W Hanson MD1950 Curve Crest Blvd W Stillwater MN 55082
- Dr. Patrick F Okeefe MD3800 Coon Rapids Blvd Nw Minneapolis MN 55433
- Dr. Rajan Jhanjee MD1700 Highway 25 N Buffalo MN 55313
- Dr. Julie Anne Samson M.D.40 County Road 20 Maple Plain MN 55359