Dr. Matthew Furst is a pediatrician practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Furst is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Furst diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Furst can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Matthew Leland Furst M.D.'s Practice location
PENSACOLA, FL 32504Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Leland Furst M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Dr. Shea A Cronley MD1233 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.3401 34th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D.2510 N Front St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19133
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD250 East Rose Tree Road Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Bryan H. Levey MD475 Old Marlton Pike Marlton New Jersey 8053
- Dr. Jeffrey P. Bomze MD1201 County Line Road Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania 19010