Dr. Robert Clark is an internist practicing in Saint Joseph, MO. Dr. Clark specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Clark provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1983
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- St Paul Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center Paul L Foster School of Medicine Program
Dr. Robert C Clark M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Joseph, MO 64506Get Direction
Bethesda, MD 20817Get Direction
Dr. Robert C Clark M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clark
- What Causes a Sore Throat?
A sore throat is simply defined as pain, irritation or itchiness of the throat. A person having a sore throat may have difficulty swallowing foods and liquids. In addition, the pain may be exacerbated when you try to swallow. A sore throat can affect both children and adults. Symptoms of sore...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Can Dehydration Cause a Lack of Appetite?
When a body doesn’t have sufficient fluids, it becomes dehydrated. Although dehydration mostly occurs during warm seasons when people work outdoors and don’t drink plenty of water, it can also happen in various situations and can be very dangerous or even fatal. Dehydration occurs in three...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- Dr. Gita G Sprague M.D.3715 Beck Rd. Saint Joseph MO 64506
- Dr. Robert B Levene M.D.5210 N. Belt Highway Saint Joseph MO 64506
- Dr. William Rippe M.D.901 Heartland Rd Saint Joseph MO 64506
- Dr. Michaelene Bardo DO5325 Faraon St Saint Joseph MO 64506
- Dr. Edward Paul Kammerer M.D.901 Heartland Rd Saint Joseph MO 64506
- Dr. Thomas R. Holda M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202