Jose Osorio MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1530 3rd Ave S Fot930 Birmingham AL, 35294
Dr. Jose Osorio is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Osorio performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Universidade Federal De Minas Gerais MD 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease- 2010
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology- 2011
- Atrial Fibrillation Ablation
- Ablation, Arrhythmias (irregular Heartbeats), Atrial Fibrillation And More
- Ablation, Arrhythmias (irregular Heartbeats), Heart Problems And More
- Ventricular Tachycardia, Atrial Fibrillation, Heart Problems And More
- Ventricular Tachycardia, Implantable Defibrillator (icd), Atrial Fibrillation And More
- University Of Miami Internal Medicine 2006
- UAB Cardiology 2008
- University of Alabama at Birmingham Cardiac Electrophysiology 2010
Jose Osorio MD's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35294Get Direction
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35243Get Direction
Birmingham, AL 35243Get Direction
Jose Osorio MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Osorio
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Macy C Smith M.D.3980 Colonnade Pkwy Birmingham AL 35243
- George N Kay MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- John Jennings MD619 19th St S Birmingham AL 35249
- Michael Scott Bailey M.D.100 Pilot Medical Dr Birmingham AL 35235
- Paul J Troup MD3980 COLONNADE PKWY BIRMINGHAM AL 35243
- Takumi Yamada M.D.619 19th St S Birmingham AL 35249