Jose Osorio MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology3686 GRANDVIEW PKWY BIRMINGHAM AL, 35243
Dr. Jose Osorio is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Osorio performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Universidade Federal De Minas Gerais MD 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease- 2010
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology- 2011
- Atrial Fibrillation Ablation
- Ablation, Arrhythmias (irregular Heartbeats), Atrial Fibrillation And More
- Ablation, Arrhythmias (irregular Heartbeats), Heart Problems And More
- Ventricular Tachycardia, Atrial Fibrillation, Heart Problems And More
- Ventricular Tachycardia, Implantable Defibrillator (icd), Atrial Fibrillation And More
- University Of Miami Internal Medicine 2006
- UAB Cardiology 2008
- University of Alabama at Birmingham Cardiac Electrophysiology 2010
Jose Osorio MD's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35294Get Direction
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35243Get Direction
Birmingham, AL 35243Get Direction
Jose Osorio MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Osorio
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Macy C Smith M.D.3980 Colonnade Pkwy Birmingham AL 35243
- Dr. Sarah Anne Sandberg MD3980 COLONNADE PKWY BIRMINGHAM AL 35243
- Paul J Troup MD3980 COLONNADE PKWY BIRMINGHAM AL 35243
- Anil Rajendra M.D.3686 GRANDVIEW PKWY BIRMINGHAM AL 35243
- Gustavo Xavier Morales MD3686 GRANDVIEW PKWY STE 720 BIRMINGHAM AL 35243