Dr. Jennifer Suemee Kim D.D.S.
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics6207 Colleyville Boulevard Suite 150 Colleyville TX, 76034
Dr. Jennifer Kim is a prosthodontist practicing in Colleyville, TX. Dr. Kim specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Crowns & Bridges
- Inlays & Onlays
- Complete & Partial Dentures
- Dental Implants
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Dallas District Dental Society
- Professional Member American College of Prosthodontists
- Professional Member Texas Dental Association
- Professional Member Academy of Osseointegration
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Prosthodontics
Dr. Jennifer Suemee Kim D.D.S.'s Practice location
Colleyville, TX 76034Get Direction
MCKINNEY, TX 75069Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Suemee Kim D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- S. p.
Kind, understanding, and honest.
- Texas Nurses Association and Their Relief Efforts for Hurricane Harvey
The Devastation of Hurricane HarveyOn a Friday evening in late August, 2017, Hurricane Harvey made contact between Port Aransas and Port O’Connor of Texas. Following this landfall, the hurricane was classified as the first Category 4 hurricane to hit United States soil since 2004. The natural...
- Stomach Ulcers: Signs, Symptoms and Treatment
An ulcer in the stomach is primarily a result of an infection that occurs due to a germ which is known as Helicobacter pylori or H. pylori. This germ is a bacteria that triggers an infection in the digestive system. Usually, medications which are mainly acid suppressants take about four to eight...
- Possible Causes of Infertility
It almost doesn't make evolutionary sense that a woman's body should have such a difficult time getting and staying pregnant. From the purely evolutionary standpoint, you would actually think the opposite: that a woman's body would make it very simple to get pregnant and to help the baby to safely...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Lemtrada Gains FDA Approval to Treat Multiple Sclerosis
In the United States alone, over 400,000 individuals are dealing with the challenges associated with multiple sclerosis (MS). Most recently, Sanofi, an international leader in healthcare, announced FDA approval of the prescription drug Lemtrada, for the treatment of patients with relapsing forms of...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Raymond Rodriguez DMD6009 Beltline Road Dallas Texas 75254
- Dr. Rowan Hilton Buskin BDS, MSC6029 Belt Line Rd Dallas TX 75254
- Dr. Darrell Greg Seal D.D.S.6010 Sherry Ln Dallas TX 75225
- Dr. Andy Chi Chang DDS1501 Handley Dr Fort Worth TX 76112
- Dr. Bruce Martin Barbash D.D.S.10 Medical Pkwy Dallas TX 75234
- Dr. David D Mcfadden DMD5301 W. Lovers Lane Dallas TX 75209