Dr. Nicole Jamison is an internist practicing in Spokane, WA. Dr. Jamison specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Jamison provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Inland Empire Hp Serv Assoc, Internal Medicine
Dr. Nicole Michelle Jamison MD's Practice location
Spokane, WA 99204Get Direction
Houston, TX 77027Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77024Get Direction
Dr. Nicole Michelle Jamison MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jamison
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- Dr. Michael A Parisot MD820 S Mcclellan Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Michael Reed Francis D.O.104 W 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Julie A Ulloa-michaelis M.D.11370 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Brian J Seppi MD820 S Mcclellan Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Matthew Frederick Hollon MD, MPH104 W 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Keith E Damsker MD14408 E Sprague Ave Spokane WA 99216