Mr. Steven I Marlowe MD
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Suite 330 Atlanta GA, 30342
Phone: Fax: Areas of Expertise: Privileges:
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1970
Boston University School of Medicine 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Harvard University, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery 1983
Mr. Steven I Marlowe MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30342Get Direction
Mr. Steven I Marlowe MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marlowe
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- Brown Recluse Spider: Bites, Symptoms, and Pictures
What is a brown recluse spider?A brown recluse spider is notorious for its appearance and poisonous bite. It is the most common brown spider that can be found in the Central and Southern regions of the United States. Brown recluse spiders feed on other insects like cockroaches and caterpillars (both...
- Alternative Treatments for Chickenpox
Chicken pox is a very easily spread disease, and the cause of the disease is the varicella-zoster virus that starts as sore and itchy skin. Besides children, pregnant mothers are at a high risk of acquiring the disease. Usually, the best method in avoiding the contracting of the virus is getting a...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Herpes Simplex Virus: The Cause of Cold Sores
Herpes simplex is a retrovirus that infects humans. The virus is passed from one person to another through direct physical contact or contact with anything that has come in contact with saliva or other body fluids of an infected person.Once the virus enters the body, it has a clever mechanism to...
- Dr. Niraj C. Patel MD1400 TULLIE RD NE ATLANTA GA 30329
- Dr. Tzvetan V. Vassilev MD1960 RIVERSIDE PKWY LAWRENCEVILLE GA 30043
- Miss Nadine Rouphael M.D.550 Peachtree St NE Atlanta GA 30308
- Dr. George M. Lyon M.D.550 Peachtree St NE Atlanta Georgia 30308
- Dr. Mitchell A Blass M.D.5673 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY RD ATLANTA GA 30342
- Mr. James Ian Mcmillen MD5673 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY RD STE 330 ATLANTA GA 30342