Dr. Pepper Henyon is a pediatrician practicing in Bozeman, MT. Dr. Henyon is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Henyon diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Henyon can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1999
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Sleep Disorders
- Ear Infection
- Plantar Wart
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of Virginia Program
Dr. Pepper J Henyon MD's Practice location
Bozeman, MT 59715Get Direction
Bozeman, MT 59715Get Direction
Dr. Pepper J Henyon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Henyon
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Dr. Charleen A Mcinnis MD935 Highland Blvd Bozeman MT 59715
- Dr. Juliet C Hansen MD935 Highland Blvd Bozeman MT 59715
- Dr. Mark G Hodgson MD935 Highland Blvd Bozeman MT 59715
- Dr. Sheila M Idzerda MD935 Highland Blvd Bozeman MT 59715
- Dr. Robert Emery Benowicz MD408 W Cleveland St Bozeman MT 59715
- Dr. Susan Marie Daniels M.D.5111 Minnetonka Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416