Dr. Brian Howard Slywka M.D.
Plastic Surgeon351 Rolling Oaks Dr Suite 101 Westlake Village CA, 91361
Dr. Brian Slywka was born in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and raised in nearby Blaine Lake by his parents of Ukrainian descent. Born a Canadian, he is a life-long hockey fan and plays wih his pals whenever ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Saskatchewan- Coll Of Med- Saskatoon- Sask- Canada 1966
University of Saskatchewan / College of Medicine 1966
University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine 1966
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Hurley Med Ctr, General Surgery; Hurley Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Hurley Medical Center/Michigan State University 1971
- Hurley Medical Center/Michigan State University Program
Dr. Brian Howard Slywka M.D.'s Practice location
Westlake Village, CA 91361Get Direction
Dr. Brian Howard Slywka M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Slywka
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- Dr. Richard Hodnett MD115 Jensen Ct Thousand Oaks California 91360
- Dr. Genevieve MacDonald MD16200 Ventura Boulevard Encino California 91436
- Dr. John Korzelius MD2601 West Alameda Avenue Burbank California 91505
- Dr. Abdul Wahab Shararah PHARM.D., M.D.12407 Crown Crest Dr Bakersfield California 93311
- Dr. Robert S. Improta MD2460 Ponderosa Drive North Camarillo California 93010
- Dr. Edward O Terino MD327 S Moorpark Rd Westlake Village CA 91361