Dr. HUGH OGLETREE is a Dentist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. OGLETREE specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Alabama School of Dentistry DMD 2014
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Best Family Dentist 2018 Rated Best of Charlotte
- Best Family Dentist 2019 Rated Best of Charlotte
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Charlotte Missions of Mercy
- Pineville Elementary School's dedicated dentist
Dr. Dr. Hugh E. Ogletree Jr, DMD, MS's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28226Get Direction
BELMONT, NC 28012Get Direction
Charlotte, NC 28216Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dr. Hugh E. Ogletree Jr, DMD, MS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dr. Hugh E. Ogletree Jr, DMD, MS's reviewsWrite Review
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS7322 Matthews-Mint Hill Rd Mint Hill NC 28227
- Dr. Mark Conard D.M.D.4605 Oleander Drive Myrtle Beach South Carolina 29577
- Dr. Leonard A Hess DDS21260 Commerce Drive Monroe NC 28110
- Joel Justine Napenas DDS1000 Blythe Boulevard Charlotte NC 28203
- Gregory Abrams Other2315 Pender Place Charlotte NC 28209
- Dr. Thomas William Armstrong DMD201 Providence Rd Charlotte NC 28207