Dr. Jonathan Krome MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon125 Executive Dr Suite A Danville VA, 24541
Dr. Jonathan Krome is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Danville, VA. Dr. Krome specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Krome tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1992
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Wake Forest University/ Bowman Gray School Of Med 1993
- University of North Carolina Hospitals Program
Dr. Jonathan Krome MD's Practice location
Dr. Jonathan Krome MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krome
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- Dr. Titus Plomaritis M.D.311 E Spruce St Garden City KS 67846
- Dr. Leon Abram800 Memorial Dr Danville VA 24541
- Dr. Rodney A Mortenson MD518 S Van Buren Rd Eden NC 27288
- Dr. Mark C Hermann MD125 Executive Dr Danville VA 24541
- Dr. Stuart J Kramer MD125 Executive Dr Danville VA 24541
- Dr. Joseph C Campbell M.D.125 Executive Dr Danville VA 24541