Dr. Charles Grose is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Grose specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
Education and Training
Univ of Chicago, Pritzker Sch of Med, Chicago Il 1967
U Of Chgo Div Of Bio Sci Pritzker Sch Of Med 1967
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1967
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics
- Pediatrics, Einstein College of Medicine Affiliates, Bronx, NY
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center Program
- Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, University of California (San Franciso) Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
- Infectious Disease, Einstein College of Medicine Affiliates, Bronx, NY
Dr. Charles F Grose MD's Practice location
Dr. Charles F Grose MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are there any alternative methods of immunization for my child apart from the vaccinations?
Center for Disease control (CDC) and Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (APIC) have 14 vaccinations before the age of 2 years. This makes some parents concerned as it might overwhelm the immune system of their child. There are two options that parents can opt for• Selective vaccine...
- Lyme Disease in Children
Lyme disease can affect anyone, regardless of age or gender. However, those who spend a lot of time outdoors are at a higher risk for Lyme disease because they are exposed to ticks more than others. According to research, children are more commonly affected by Lyme disease because they spend more...
- Home Remedies for Chickenpox
What can relieve the itching sensation if my child has chickenpox?...
- What Is MRSA Infection?
What is MRSA Infection ?MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus that has become resistant to many of the antibiotics commonly used for the treatment of a staphylococcus infection (and is consequently called "the...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- Dr. Oscar Gilberto Gomez MD PHD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Christine S Ziebold MD, PHD,MPH200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Jean Ok Kim M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Masaki Yamada M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Stanley Marc Perlman MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Damian J Krysan MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642