Dr. Maryanne Wysell is a rheumatologist practicing in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr. Wysell specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Wysell treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Rheumatology; Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Maryanne Wysell MD's Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Get Direction
Fishkill, NY 12524Get Direction
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY 12601Get Direction
Dr. Maryanne Wysell MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Asthma More Difficult to Control in Fibromyalgia Patients?
For those who have fibromyalgia, there are various symptoms that will be experienced. Recent studies show that having other underlying conditions, such as asthma, is one of them. What does asthma have to do with fibromyalgia and how does this chronic illness affect your breathing?Studies have shown...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Causes Wrist Pain?
Wrist pain is a common complaint caused by a number of factors that result from injuries or diseases. Identifying the underlying cause is crucial in the management of pain, as treatment depends on the root cause and severity of the condition. Wrist pain may range from a dull ache to a sharp,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Lupus and Pregnancy: An Improving Outlook
In the past, most — if not all — lupus sufferers were warned against getting pregnant. The combination of signs and symptoms, coupled with the bodily strain from the pregnancy, would combine into a high-risk situation for both the mother as well as the baby. Furthermore, the fact that most...
- Holistic Treatments For Lupus
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune condition, which involves the damaging of healthy tissues and organs of the body by the immune system. The condition results in severe and constant inflammation of almost all body parts. Lupus diagnosis can be extremely difficult since the condition’s symptoms...
- Dr. Varuni Rao D.O.1910 South Rd Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Henry Paul Lasky M.D.448 Temple Hill Rd New Windsor NY 12553
- Dr. Anne Liebling MD6734 ROUTE 9 RHINEBECK NY 12572
- Dr. Tracey Ann Schmidt MD83 Lexington Drive Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Kristin Marie Logee D.O.4068 ALBANY POST RD HYDE PARK NY 12538
- Dr. Patricia Taitt M.D.30 COLUMBIA ST POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601