Dr. Nancy M. Khardori M.D.
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease751 N Rutledge St Springfield IL, 62702
Dr. Nancy Khardori is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Springfield, IL. Dr. Khardori specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor dosing in pegylated interferon alpha-induced neutropenia and its impact on outcome of anti-HCV therapy.
- Interferon-gamma receptors in HIV-1 infection.
- Evaluation of regional antibiograms to monitor antimicrobial resistance in Hampton Roads, Virginia.
- Nutrition in Wound Care Management: A Comprehensive Overview.
- Legionnaire's Disease and Immunosuppressive Drugs.
Dr. Nancy M. Khardori M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, IL 62702Get Direction
Norfolk, VA 23507Get Direction
Dr. Nancy M. Khardori M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khardori
- 5 Misconceptions About Lyme Disease
People cannot resist themselves from having fun and playing outdoors in the warm spring weather. However, the increased time of being out also increases the risk of encountering with nature’s peskier pests. One such problem is the tick, which is associated with Lyme disease. Tick bites can cause...
- What Doctors Treat Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that transmitted to human beings through ticks. Usually, getting this disease means that you will be sick for a very long time. Some people spend their entire lives living with the disease. The good news is that you can treat the disease within two years.Lyme...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Is Cholera Contagious?
Is Cholera Contagious?Cholera is one of the most dangerous infections that has claimed the lives of many people especially people living in very poor environmental areas. These are areas where there is poor sanitation, poor ventilation, and dirty water. Most of the victims of cholera over many years...
- What Specialists Treat AIDS
Living with HIV/AIDS requires regular doctor visits and routine checkups. So it is best to make sure that you keep up with the many appointments that come up. These can be with dentists, nurses, case managers, counselors, psychiatrists, and other medical needs. It is best to check with your health...
- How Healthcare Workers Can Protect Themselves
As a healthcare worker, having excellent hygiene habits is not only better for you, it also lowers the risk of infection for everyone around you. With the existence of COVID-19, it is essential to re-evaluate your current hygiene habits and encourage others to do so as well, in order to reduce the...
- Dr. Sarah E. Boyd M.D.301 N 8th St Springfield IL 62701
- Dr. Anupam Verma M.D.800 E Carpenter St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Inwha Kim M.D.301 N 8th St Springfield IL 62701
- Dr. Gregory John Malanoski M.D.800 N 1ST ST Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Nitin Patel MD751 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Cristian Alexander Speil M.D.751 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702