Dr. Stephen Lambert is a family practitioner practicing in Hattiesburg, MS. Dr. Lambert specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Lambert possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1980
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 1980
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of So Al Hosps, Family Medicine
- University of South Alabama Program
Dr. Stephen Lambert MD's Practice location
Dr. Stephen Lambert MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lambert
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Stephen Marc Wascomb M.D.2556 Old Hwy 24 Hattiesburg MS 39402
- Dr. Nancy Elaine Weible M.D.6120 Highway 49 Hattiesburg MS 39401
- Dr. Stephen L Harless MD101 Weems St Purvis MS 39475
- Dr. Melanie Keene Hall M.D.5192 Old Highway 11 Hattiesburg MS 39402
- Dr. Jack G Hudson MD6813 U S Highway 98 Hattiesburg MS 39402
- Dr. William R Arnett MD415 S 28th Ave Hattiesburg MS 39401