Dr. Jon Davids is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Davids specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Davids tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1985
Harvard Medical School 1986
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Objective assessment of dyskinesia in children with cerebral palsy.
- Voluntary (normal) versus obligatory (cerebral palsy) toe-walking in children: a kinematic, kinetic, and electromyographic analysis.
- Report of the 1998 Japanese Orthopaedic Association traveling fellowship.
- A biomechanical analysis of gait during pregnancy.
- Wrist arthrodesis in children with cerebral palsy.
- Management of lower extremity riding lawn mower injuries in children.
- Clinical evaluation of bowed legs in children.
- Surgical management of hallux valgus deformity in children with cerebral palsy.
- Radiographic evaluation of bowed legs in children.
- Early radiographic differentiation of infantile tibia vara from physiologic bowing using the femoral-tibial ratio.
- Surgical management of symptomatic talocalcaneal coalitions by resection of the sustentaculum tali.
- Clubfoot and developmental dysplasia of the hip: value of screening hip radiographs in children with clubfoot.
- Indications for magnetic resonance imaging in presumed adolescent idiopathic scoliosis.
- Tibia vara: results of hemiepiphyseodesis.
- Angular deformity of the lower extremity in children with renal osteodystrophy.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Birth Defects
- Abnormal Gait
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- University Ca San Diego Med Center
- University of California (San Diego) Program
Dr. Jon R. Davids M.D.'s Practice location
Greenville, SC 29605Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Jon R. Davids M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Dr. Safdar N. Khan MD4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Brad Joonschik Yoo MD4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Edward C Shin M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Christopher D Kreulen MD4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Vivek Mohan MD, MS4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Randall A Farac MD2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817