Dr. Glen E. Hofmann M.D., PHD.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Reproductive Endocrinology10506 Montgomery Rd Suite 303 Cincinnati OH, 45242
Dr. Glen Hofmann is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Hofmann specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Hofmann can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Hofmann can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Louisville School of Medicine 1983
- Elevated serum progesterone-to-estradiol ratio during gonadotropin stimulation for intrauterine insemination or in vitro fertilization is not associated with diminished ovarian reserve.
- Ultrasound detection of pyometra at the time of embryo transfer after ovum retrieval for in vitro fertilization.
- Obstetric implications for and identification of women with a normal clomiphene citrate challenge test result who have a poor response to gonadotropins.
- The effect of paternal age on outcome in assisted reproductive technology using the ovum donation model.
- Menstrual Cramps
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. Glen E. Hofmann M.D., PHD.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45242Get Direction
CENTERVILLE, OH 45459Get Direction
Dr. Glen E. Hofmann M.D., PHD.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hofmann
- Natural Remedies for Infertility
Infertility is frustrating when a woman is actively trying to conceive or carry a baby to full term. However, it is quite common, affecting nearly 1 out of every 6 couples. There are numerous medical cures that women and men can try, but it is important to be aware of several natural solutions that...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Why Screening and Treatment for Gestational Diabetes is Important
Can gestational diabetes affect the development and growth of the baby? Gestational diabetes is a type of diabetes only develops during pregnancy, and most of the time, gestational diabetes is diagnosed during the last stage of pregnancy. If someone is diagnosed with diabetes during the earlier...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- What to Expect After Gastric Bypass Surgery: Results
Gastric bypass surgery is a method that can help an individual to lose weight by means of changing how the stomach and small intestine deal with the food consumed. After surgery, the stomach is much smaller than before. In addition, the food eaten will no longer pass into some regions of the stomach...
- What to Expect During Your First Trimester
For women, being pregnant is very exciting time. However, not all women experience pregnancy in the same way. Some women experience discomfort from the onset of pregnancy while other women feel great and are glowing. Pregnancy is a roller-coaster- different for every woman, and a time where we...
- Dr. David M. Barrere M.D.2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Mary South MD468 E Market St Akron Ohio 44304
- Dr. William Malcolm Jamieson MD2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. David D. Aichholz M.D.4834 Socialville-Foster Rd Mason Ohio 45040
- Dr. Oluseyi K. Ogunleye MD1505 Fort Clarke Blvd Gainesville Florida 32606
- Dr. Catherine Feese MD1698 Old Lebanon Road Campbellsville Kentucky 42718