Christine Policare M.D.
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology500 University Dr H088 Hershey PA, 17033
Dr. Christine Policare, MD treats patients in Hershey, Pennsylvania and specializes in diagnostic radiology. Dr. Policare received her medical degree from Pennsylvania State College Of Medicine and is ...
Education and Training
Pennsylvania State College of Medicine
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center 2010
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Christine Policare M.D.'s Practice location
DANVILLE, PA 17822Get Direction
Christine Policare M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Policare
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Thomas Dykes MD500 University Drive Hershey Pennsylvania 17033
- Eric Alfred Walker M.D.500 University Dr H066 Hershey PA 17033
- Timothy Mosher MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Nabeel Sarwani MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Meera Raghavan MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Titty Thomas Zacharia MD500 University Drive Hershey PA 17033