Dr. Romy Hoque M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine1501 Kings Hwy Department Of Neurol Shreveport LA, 71103
Dr. Romy Hoque practices Sleep Medicine in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Hoque studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Romy Hoque M.D.'s Practice location
ATLANTA, GA 30329Get Direction
Dr. Romy Hoque M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoque
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Panic Disorder?
Signs of a panic attack can be hot flashes or sweating, dizziness, headache, an unexplainable feeling of danger, nausea, difficulty breathing, and elevated heart rate. ...
- Why Obstructive Sleep Apnea is More Common with Diabetes
An estimated eighty percent of people with Type II diabetes will also have sleep apnea. The common denominator between the two tends to be being overweight, which when combined with stress and a lack of sleep creates a powerful cocktail that leads to one or the other and the possibility of...
- Child Stops Breathing 27 Times an Hour Due to Sleep Apnea
It is during a child’s earliest years where much of their development takes place. During this time, they learn through their own observations, develop their social and mental skills, and figure out their own independence. However, some children do not have it so easy, especially for Mia Amdur,...
- Sleep Apnea Machines: What's a CPAP?
Sleep Apnea, a sleeping disorder that causes breathing interruption during sleep, has some serious effects if left untreated. The most common and effective treatment for sleep apnea is the CPAP or Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Therapy which aids patients in breathing when asleep.How does CPAP...
- The Impact of Sleep Deprivation Has on the Brain
According to the National Sleep Foundation, the average adult should have seven to nine hours of sleep each day to achieve a healthier body and a normal sleep/wake cycle. However, the amount of sleep needed by every person varies in different ages and because of his or her lifestyle. Different...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Signs and Symptoms
Restless legs syndrome can be very tricky to diagnose. The reason is that the symptoms are worse at night and will disappear during the day. The restless legs syndrome symptoms are worse during pregnancy and are more prevalent in those with conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and anemia. However,...
- Dr. Syeda S Munir M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Oleg Yuryevich Chernyshev MD1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. David E Mccarty MD1455 E Bert Kouns Loop Shreveport LA 71105
- Dr. Shantanu Saraswat MDOne Saint Mary Place Shreveport LA 71101
- Dr. Bindu Nair M D510 E Stoner Ave Shreveport LA 71101
- Dr. Lei Wang M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103