Dr. Ralph Fredrick Baine MD
Emergency Physician6451 Brentwood Stair Road Suite 200 Fort Worth TX, 76112
Dr. Ralph Baine practices Emergency Medicine in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Baine assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Baine examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 2007
Dr. Ralph Fredrick Baine MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76112Get Direction
Dr. Ralph Fredrick Baine MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baine
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Arun Raghavan MD2831 E. President George Bush Hwy Richardson TX 75082
- Dr. Angela Lea Straface MD3301 Matlock Rd Arlington TX 76015
- Dr. Jared Lee Richardson MD4401 Booth Calloway Rd North Richland Hills TX 76180
- Dr. Bennett T Gardner D.O.4401 Booth Calloway Rd North Richland Hills TX 76180
- Dr. John Pillow MD5909 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Brett Alan Roth MD1500 S Main St Fort Worth TX 76104