Dr. Veena V Ammal DDS
Dentist | General Practice694 N GERMANTOWN PKWY CORDOVA TN, 38018
Dr. Veena Ammal is a skilled, caring dentist with exceptional skills in general & cosmetic dentistry. She has been graciously serving patients in and around the greater Memphis area since 2002.After ...
Education and Training
A B Shetty College of Dental Sciences, India Dental Surgery 1993
- Teeth Whitening
- Full Oral Exam
- Cosmetic Filling
- Pediatric Work
- Root Canal Therapy
- Crowns & Bridges
- Partials & Dentures
- Veneer Treatment
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association 2012
Dr. Veena V Ammal DDS's Practice location
CORDOVA, TN 38018Get Direction
Dr. Veena V Ammal DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ammal
- C. c.
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Dr. Robert Edward Caldwell D.D.S.8232 Us Highway 51 N Millington TN 38053
- Dr. Bassam Abdulnaim Abazid DDS5910 Babcock Road San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Mark A Skidmore DDS3059 Forest Hill Irene Rd Germantown TN 38138
- Solomon K Christian DDS3037 S Perkins Rd Memphis TN 38118
- Jarad Joseph Braddy D.D.S.8747 Northwest Dr Southaven MS 38671
- Dr. Roy Adrain Hudson D.D.S.516 Vance Ave Memphis TN 38126