Dr. Selden Edmund Spencer
Neurologist | Neurology1015 Duff Ave Ames IA, 50010
Dr. Selden Spencer practices Neuropathology in Ames, IA. Dr. Spencer studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Selden Edmund Spencer's Practice location
Dr. Selden Edmund Spencer's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spencer
- Can I Live a Normal Life with Multiple Sclerosis?
The first question that comes to mind when one is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) is, "Can I live a normal life with multiple sclerosis?" Multiple sclerosis or MS is a disease of the central nervous system. For people who have multiple sclerosis, the myelin sheath that covers their nerve...
- Alternative Treatments for Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, restless legs syndrome (RLS) affects about 15% of Americans. It is also important to note that restless legs syndrome can be a side effect of certain medications. It will clear off when you stop taking such medication. A variety of alternative treatments is existent....
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Brain Cells Can Revamp DNA, Possibly Causing Alzheimer’s Disease
The neurons in the brain can interchange and alter genes, scientists have found. This interference can expand what the brain’s proteins can do, but it also might be a reason for Alzheimer’s. ...
- Late Stage Alzheimer's Patients Failing to Get Proper Care
There are some symptoms and conditions that have been discovered over time that stand out as especially difficult when it comes to how healthcare providers and medical specialist centers can help specific patients. Such can be the case for ailments that specifically worsen in the terminal phase of...
- What are the Dangers of Brain-Eating Amoeba?
Brain-eating amoeba is a terrifying organism that seems to cause sudden, tragic deaths of some people in our country. The amoeba, Naegleria fowleri, was first identified in Australia. The species has five sub-types, all of which causes diseases. The species remains in an inactive cyst form when...
- Dr. Juan A Acosta MD1015 Duff Avenue Ames IA 50010
- Dr. Michael J. Kitchell M.D.1015 Duff Ave Ames IA 50010
- Dr. Suman Nalluri MD1015 Duff Ave Ames IA 50010
- Dr. David Brian Moore M.D.1015 Duff Ave Ames IA 50010
- Dr. John Richard Mckee MD1015 Duff Ave Ames IA 50010
- Dr. Anu Baweja MD1015 DUFF AVENUE AMES IA 50010