Dr. Paul E. Wylie M.D. is a top Doctor in Little Rock, AR.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Paul E. Wylie M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Paul E. Wylie M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Paul E. Wylie M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Little Rock, AR, Dr. Paul E. Wylie M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1988
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1988
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
- BIG4 CPAP Study Educational Materials and Usage Feedback to Promote CPAP Adherence
- Safety and Tolerability Study of SHP465 in Children Aged 4 to 12 Years Diagnosed With Attention-deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Safety and Efficacy Study in Preschool Children Aged 4-5 Years With Attention-deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Apnea
- Adjustment Disorder
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Psychiatry
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Program
Dr. Paul E. Wylie M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Little Rock, AR 72211Get Direction
Dr. Paul E. Wylie M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Does Regular Exercise Affect Life Expectancy?
A recent study published in, The Lancet, shows that daily light exercise of 15 minutes per day can increase the life expectancy by three years and lower the risk of death by 14%. This is especially true in the case of people who are inactive. In this study, the researchers compared inactive people...
- Cupping Therapy and Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia affects millions of people around the world, and the health condition is poorly understood by many. There is no best way to treat fibromyalgia pain, sleep problem and fatigue. However, most experts recommended different approaches such as physical therapy, medication and lifestyle...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Agustin Fernandez MD3401 Springhill Dr North Little Rock AR 72117
- Dr. Melanie H Smith M.D.4020 Richards Rd North Little Rock AR 72117
- Dr. Scott M Schlesinger MD5800 W 10th St Little Rock AR 72204
- Dr. Jason W. Hammack M.D.3401 Springhill Dr North Little Rock AR 72117
- Dr. John Wilder Baker M D1 Lile Ct Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Steven A Clift M.D.3401 Springhill Dr North Little Rock AR 72117