Dr. Susan Cu-uvin is an internist practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Cu-uvin specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Cu-uvin provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- *other Specialty: Hiv/aids Care*
- RI Woman of the Year 2008
- RI Woman Physician of the Year 2007
- Betty Marcus Women's Health Award 2007
- Ladies Home Journal Health Breakthrough Award 2006
- Contance B. Wofsy Women's Health Investigator Award 2005
- The Miriam Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital, Fellow 1992
Dr. Susan Cu-uvin MD's Practice location
Providence, RI 02906Get Direction
Dr. Susan Cu-uvin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Much Can We Tell About a Person From Their Appearance?
Ever heard of the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover"? You might want to rethink it. This new study that includes more than 100 college students argues that looking at a person's appearance can help understand a few of their personality traits. The college students that participated in the...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- Are Spas Safe?
The word spa derives from the history of a small village in Belgium, where Roman soldiers would relax in local hot mineral springs to alleviate body aches. Bath techniques, similar to the ones the Romans took advantage of in Belgium, have been used to cure many ailments in different...
- Dr. Levis Guzman M.D139 Benefit Street Pawtucket Rhode Island 02861
- Wadid Azer770 North Main Street Providence Rhode Island 2904
- Dr. Kathleen Rae Zeller MDAston Center 5303 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- M. Aurora Balerdi407 East Avenue Pawtucket Rhode Island 02860
- Dr. Laurel Bliss MD317 W. Pueblo St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Mrs. Olga V Tverskaya M.D.712 Oaklawn Ave Cranston RI 02920