Dr. Sean N Kaley MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry4400 Shuffield Dr Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Sean Kaley is a psychiatrist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Kaley is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Kaley diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Kaley may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Kaley treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Dr. Sean N Kaley MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
FAYETTEVILLE, AR 72703Get Direction
Dr. Sean N Kaley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kaley
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- The Most Common Psychological Disorders
Common mental health disorders are often associated with a variety of symptoms, which can lead to significant disability or impairment for the patient and those around them. Below are some of the more common psychological disorders:DepressionDepression or major depressive disorder is a serious...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- Dr. Mohit Pawan Chopra MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Thomas Christian Stinnett M.D.5 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Leslie Smith M.D.2801 Lee Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Richard Allen Owings M.D. P.H.D.9601 Lile Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Jacquelyn Michelle Martin M.D.4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Florence Guthrie Other4313 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205