Dr. Richard Pasko is a Chiropractor practicing in West End, NC. Dr. Pasko specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Pasko seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Richard Steven Pasko D.C., D.A.C.B.R.'s Practice location
West End, NC 27376 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Richard Steven Pasko D.C., D.A.C.B.R. | Chiropractor | Radiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Richard Steven Pasko D.C., D.A.C.B.R.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Justin Wake Bode DC 300 Magnolia Square Ct Aberdeen NC 28315
- Dr. Scott Gilbert Stroker D.C. 240 Magnolia Square Ct Aberdeen NC 28315
- Dr. Kenneth Lawrence Ring D.C. 241 Holly Cir Carthage NC 28327
- Dr. Lawrence M Bridge D.C. 1024 Albemarle Rd Troy NC 27371
- Dr. John Adam Petty D.C. 3028 Peach Orchard Rd. Augusta GA 30906
- Dr. Arthur Elliot Hirshorn DC, DACNB 227 N Main St Troy NC 27371