Dr. Michael James Ruff DDS
Dentist | General Practice8201 Spinnaker Bay Dr Suite A Fort Collins CO, 80528
Dr. Michael Ruff is a Dentist practicing in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Ruff specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Michael James Ruff DDS's Practice location
Fort Collins, CO 80528Get Direction
Dr. Michael James Ruff DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ruff
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dr. Kathryn Ann Radtke D.D.S.2720 Council Tree Avenue Fort Collins CO 80525
- Andrew P. Howard D.D.S.2641 Abarr Dr Loveland CO 80538
- Jonathan Martin Anderson DDS1103 Oak Park Dr Fort Collins CO 80525
- Dr. Kingdon Kibble Brady D.D.S.1040 Sagamore Pkwy W West Lafayette IN 47906
- Dr. Boone Brewer D.D.S.2129 W Elizabeth St Fort Collins CO 80521
- Dr. Cory Edward Foster DDS373 W Drake Rd Fort Collins CO 80526