Dr. Shaista Toor is an internist practicing in Ford City, PA. Dr. Toor specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Toor provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
UNIV OF SIND 1969
Liaquat Med Coll, Univ of Sind, Jamshoro, Pakistan 1969
- Ohio Valley Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Mc Keesport Hosp/Upmc, Internal Medicine
Dr. Shaista Nasreen Toor M.D.'s Practice location
Ford City, PA 16226 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Shaista Nasreen Toor M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Shaista Nasreen Toor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Lose Weight While Sitting at Your Desk
People with sedentary, desk bound jobs could be helped by portable pedaling exercise machine, says a new study. These exercise machines will help them to counter the effects of sedentary jobs, according to the researchers.In this study 18 full-time workers were provided with a portable...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Dr. Mohan M Patel MD 235 Longfellow St Vandergrift PA 15690
- Dr. Vicky Leo D.O. 116 Main St Leechburg PA 15656
- Dr. Usha Sivakumar M.D. 415 E 4th Ave Tarentum PA 15084
- Dr. Xiaohong Wang MD 521 Freeport Rd Creighton PA 15030
- Dr. Ira E Baumgartel M.D. 504 Pittsburgh Street Mars PA 16046
- Dr. Bryan P Negrini M.D. 2360 Hospital Dr Aliquippa PA 15001